Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Santa's Stuck Puppet Shows

Yesterday we created a short skit based on the story Santa's Stuck. We were having so much fun performing for the kindies as well as the students in Mr. Mallinson's class that I completely forgot to take any photos. Arggghhh! They were so cute! Today we created some adorable popsicle puppets for each of the characters in the story to help us practice retelling. Once again super cute! This time however, I had my camera ready to capture a few shots.
 
 
 
This next little cutie is very soft spoken and shy. However, she was so excited about performing this puppet show. She even presented it to a few of our lovely grade 6 students. I was so proud of her! I managed to record her but unfortunately the sound quality is not the greatest. I guess I just might have to ask Santa or Mr.Singh for a new camera with better recording quality this Christmas. I am still posting it because she is seriously too cute! 
 
 
 
Important Dates to Note
 
Dec.14 - Photos with Santa, $2 each & Jingle Bell Run for Surrey Food Bank
Food Donations are being accepted all week long
Dec. 18 - Gingerbread House Day (Div. 4 & 5)
Dec.19 - Christmas Concert at Port Kells Church @ 1:00 and 6:30
Dec.21 - Pancake Breakfast…wear your PJ’s
 


2 comments:

  1. I loved the puppet shows, Mrs. Singh. Keep up the good work. What will be next?
    Mr. M

    ReplyDelete