Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Little Elf Stopped By...

Did you know that our class has it's own elf? She showed up yesterday above our whiteboard along with a story book. This morning we walked in to find her buddy reading with Fin. I wonder where she will be tomorrow?
 
 
We decided on the Christmas concert song that we will be performing this year. We'll be singing "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth". We've been very busy learning the lyrics as well as some fancy footwork the last two days. With all this Christmas spirit in the air, we decided to write our letters to Santa. We displayed them in the hallway for everyone, including Santa, to see!
 
Here are a few of our letters:
 


 
Lucia had a lot to tell Santa. Her letter turned out to be 3 pages long. Wow!
 
 
- Mrs. Singh
 

5 comments:

  1. wow I love your photos and I saw you guys drinking root bear flote it looks yummy in the photos. love shayna singh

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is a lot to write

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I love your photos they look nice I saw you guys drinking root bear flote it looks yummy. love shayna singh

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that is a lot of words

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I love your photos they look nice I saw you guys drinking root bear flote It looks very yummy.

    ReplyDelete